WMM Silver workshops are an ideal opportunity for you to take time out from your busy lives and explore making sterling silver jewellery for yourself. I run regular silver jewellery workshops around the country and bespoke one-to-one classes to order. Silver jewellery workshops are suitable for individuals, for couples to make wedding rings and/or for groups of friends celebrating a birthday, a special event and hen parties. These are fun, friendly and very informative.
I am a qualified teacher (B.Ed Hons) and an OFSTED graded outstanding tutor within Adult Education but most of all I’m PASSIONATE about delivering these workshops to those eager to learn. I love seeing learners achieve more than they thought possible in just a few short hours and how they walk a little taller and with huge smiles on their faces at their accomplishments.
Detailed descriptions of the workshops can be found on the individual dates or click here to read my blog on making a silver ring or bangle. Would you like to organise a silver jewellery workshop in your area? Then please contact me for a quote. Rather than me tell you just how enjoyable my silver jewellery workshops are, have a look at the lovely testimonials at the bottom of the page or read my 160+ five-star Google reviews.
- June 27 @ 10:00 am - December 23 @ 2:00 pm at The Studio
- August 29 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm at Taurus Crafts
- September 4 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm at Pins & Needles
- September 10 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm at Usk Show
- September 18 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm at The Studio
- September 23 @ 9:00 am - September 25 @ 6:00 pm at Three Counties Showground
- October 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at Aldington Village Hall
- October 1 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm at Aldington Village Hall
- October 2 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm at Aldington Village Hall
- October 8 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at Millikin Ceramics
- October 15 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at Taurus Crafts
- October 16 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at Pins & Needles
- October 30 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm at The Studio
- November 19 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at May Hill Village Hall
- November 20 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm at The Studio
- December 18 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm at The Studio
- July 17, 2023 @ 2:00 pm - July 21, 2023 @ 12:00 pm at Kingham Hill School
Zivana, Gloucester, August 2022: “Excellent spinner ring workshop & Wendy was a very patient teacher. Things were explained so that everyone could understand, both new beginners and people who had made jewellery before. I would recommend Wendy’s workshops to anyone thinking about trying something new plus you go home with a new piece of jewellery”
Sue, Cotwolds July 2022: “Absolutely wonderful. The course exceeded all my expectations. I have come away with the skills to continue at home and to build on them. Thank you Wendy.”
Isobel, Bristol, July 2022: “I have to say that my experience of silversmithing with Wendy was over and above my expectations. I was a little nervous but was instantly put at my ease by her down to earth and friendly approach to me and the group. I was astonished to complete a beautiful textured ring with personalising stamps in short order. Lots of fun, reasonably priced and a huge amount of professional equipment on tap made me want to start again on a new piece as soon as I finished my first item. Thank you Wendy, I will be back!”
Eddie, Bournmouth, July 2022: “I have just done a workshop with Wendy and was amazed at her knowledge of silverwork. I made the most beautiful silver ring that hasn’t left my finger since, its so beautiful. The class was also so much fun, thank you”