Silver workshops with Wendy Murphy at WMM are an ideal opportunity for you to take time out from your busy lives and explore making sterling silver jewellery for yourself. I run regular classes and one-off workshops around the country, but mostly based in Gloucestershire and surrounding counties. I also deliver private workshops to make jewellery by arrangement including making gold wedding rings for couples, groups of friends celebrating a birthday or event and hen parties. These are fun, friendly and very informative. I am a qualified teacher and an OFSTED graded outstanding tutor within Adult Education but most of all I’m PASSIONATE about delivering these workshops to those eager to learn. I love seeing learners achieve more than they thought possible in just a few short hours and how they walk a little taller and with huge smiles on their faces at their accomplishments.
Detailed descriptions of a workshop can be found on the individual dates or click here to read my blog on making a silver ring or bangle. If you would like to organise a group of 6 adults (over 18 years) for a workshop in your area, please contact me for a quote. Rather than me tell you just how enjoyable my workshop is, have a look at the lovely testimonials below…..
- January 9 @ 10:00 am - December 4 @ 1:00 pm
- February 11, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - January 20, 2020 @ 9:00 pm at Blakeney Village Hall
- June 5 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm at Ledbury Cricket Pavilion
- June 21 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at
- July 19 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm at Kingshill House, Kingshill Lane, Dursley, GL11 4BZ
- July 26 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at Talton Mill
- August 23 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at Talton Mill
- September 28 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Kingshill House, Kingshill Lane, Dursley, GL11 4BZ
- October 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at tba
- November 9 @ 10:00 am - November 10 @ 4:00 pm at Aldington Village Hall
- December 6 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm at Kingshill House, Kingshill Lane, Dursley, GL11 4BZ
Silver workshop at Trumpet Corner, Ledbury – Rowan, May 2018
I spent a fabulous 3 hours crafting my very first sterling silver bangle and have worn it everyday since! Wendy is a warm and inspiring talented artist. I am ‘hooked and I am signing up for more.
Loura Lala, Stroud. March 2018
“Wonderful class today making a beautiful bangle. Thoroughly enjoyable and I hope to attend another class as soon as possible. Wendy is a great teacher, thanks so much for the opportunity.”
Yvonne, Woolaston . April 2017
“I have spent a lovely morning making a silver bangle at one of Wendy’s workshops. I am so pleased with the result! Thank you Wendy. You were very patient, informative and generous.”
Catherine and Craig, Abergavenny April 2017
“My fiancée and I were extremely lucky to make our own wedding rings with Wendy in a workshop today. Wendy was patient, warm and highly skilled. We had a fantastic time and came away with the most beautiful rings that will mean so much to us throughout our lives together. Thank you Wendy. You have added a little sparkle to our special day.”
Pip, Painswick February 2017
Jayne, Cotswolds. February 2017