Silver workshops with Wendy Murphy at WMM are an ideal opportunity for you to take time out from your busy lives and explore making sterling silver jewellery for yourself. I run regular classes and one-off silver jewellery workshops around the country, but mostly based in Gloucestershire and surrounding counties. Silver jewellery workshops are aimed at individuals, for couples to make wedding rings and/or for groups of friends celebrating a birthday, a special event and hen parties. These are fun, friendly and very informative.
I am a qualified teacher and an OFSTED graded outstanding tutor within Adult Education but most of all I’m PASSIONATE about delivering these workshops to those eager to learn. I love seeing learners achieve more than they thought possible in just a few short hours and how they walk a little taller and with huge smiles on their faces at their accomplishments.
Detailed descriptions of a silver jewellery workshops can be found on the individual dates or click here to read my blog on making a silver ring or bangle. Would you like to organise a silver jewellery workshop in your area? Then please contact me for a quote. Rather than me tell you just how enjoyable my silver jewellery workshops are, have a look at the lovely testimonials below…..
- January 9 @ 6:30 pm - May 14 @ 9:00 pm at The Milestone School
- January 13 @ 6:30 pm - February 10 @ 9:00 pm at Blakeney Village Hall
- February 8 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- March 14 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at Aldington Village Hall
- March 15 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at Aldington Village Hall
- March 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm at Kingshill House, Kingshill Lane, Dursley, GL11 4BZ
- March 28 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm at Ownzone Therapy Rooms
- March 28 @ 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm at Ownzone Therapy Rooms
- April 4 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm at Daws Hill Farm Powick
- April 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at The Milestone School
- May 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Dixie Dot Crafts
- June 7 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Dixie Dot Crafts
- July 5 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Dixie Dot Crafts
- July 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm at Kingshill House, Kingshill Lane, Dursley, GL11 4BZ
- August 9 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm at Glenfall House
- October 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm at Kingshill House, Kingshill Lane, Dursley, GL11 4BZ
- December 4 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at Kingshill House, Kingshill Lane, Dursley, GL11 4BZ
Rowan, Ledbury, May 2018
I spent a fabulous 3 hours crafting my very first sterling silver bangle and have worn it everyday since! Wendy is a warm and inspiring talented artist. I am ‘hooked and I am signing up for more.
Loura, Stroud. March 2018
“Wonderful silver jewellery workshop today making a beautiful bangle. Thoroughly enjoyable and I hope to attend another class as soon as possible. Wendy is a great teacher, thanks so much for the opportunity.”
Yvonne, Woolaston . April 2017
“I have spent a lovely morning making a silver bangle at one of Wendy’s silver jewellery workshops. I am so pleased with the result! Thank you Wendy. You were very patient, informative and generous.”
Catherine and Craig, Abergavenny April 2017
“My fiancé and I were extremely lucky to make our own wedding rings with Wendy in a silver jewellery workshop today. Wendy was patient, warm and highly skilled. We had a fantastic time and came away with the most beautiful rings that will mean so much to us throughout our lives together. Thank you Wendy. You have added a little sparkle to our special day.”
Pip, Painswick February 2017
Jayne, Cotswolds. February 2017